Ok so I need advice I had my period August 20th and had PROTECTED SEX with a guy Using A CONDOM! On August 27th it was only one time after that encounter I did not have sex UNTIL October 3rd reason being me and my Boyfriend Had gotten back together September 30th, but didn't have sex until October now with my boyfriend we didn't use any protection and he did ejaculate inside me. I am not quite sure if I got my period in September or not since I been paranoid I been over thinking anywho I find out I'm pregnant go to the doctor November 5th got an ultrasound putting me at 6 weeks and 4 days and had another one Feb 4th putting me at 19 weeks 2 days and they gave me a due date June 26th which means I could have conceived between October 3-8th , but I still have that encounter in August in my head!!I know it's my boyfriends but I just get scared and paranoid ! And again I had PROTECTED sex aug 27th with a guy we used a condom. Please need advice should I worry ? And are ultrasounds accurate both of mine seem to match up right to my due date... I just want to move on from this and have some reassurance

Hi Macgirl,

Your due date corresponds to a LMP of September 20.

Timing wise, it is possible for either male to be the father.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  You'll normally ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle.  You had sex with "a guy" on day 7. 

The good news is that a condom, when used properly, is VERY effective. 

Having sex October 3 would be near/at your peak fertility.  You'd be much more likely to conceive then.

Ultrasound dates can not tell when you conceived.  Their dates are estimates. They are a tool that is it.  You do not become pregnant immediately after having sex.

Most likely your boyfriend is the father.

Hope it helps.

Omg I was waiting for your opinion medic Dan! Thank you! But I mean I'm sure I had my period in September I just been really paranoid that I'm over thinking! I pray it's my boyfriends at 6 weeks and 4 days my ultrasound only showed like a little grain of rice basically a fetal pole and just a beating heart if it would of been the guy from August 27th wouldn't I have been about 10 weeks? Seeing a bigger baby with buds and legs? And I've had 3 ultrasounds and they all match up are they accurate?

Basically it's a whole months difference ! I'm for sure of the dates August 27th was a day after my period ended and I did use a condom! After that I didn't have sex AT ALL until October 3rd and that was with my boyfriend And they told me Nov 5 th I was 6 wks 4 days

Should I worry? I'm praying and hoping it's my boyfriends I been a wreck I just want some reassurance! I asked my doctor and he said that it's a WHOLE month difference and so far by my ultrasounds everything seems right on track, but I'm STILL paranoid

I don't think you have reason to worry.

Thank you for your advice !