I'VE BEEN ON PILL FOR 15YRS BUT CAME OFF END DEC 07 STARTED TRYING START OF APRIL BUT I HAVE NO PERIOD SHOULD BE ON NOW BUT I DID TEST AND CAME BACK NEGITIVE WHAT IS GOING ON CAN IT BE WRONG OR IS IT TO SOON HAS MY BODY NOT GOT OVER THE PILL PLEASE HELP

I came off the pill March 11th... started my period like always (28 day cycle) My period should have started April 8th but didn't start until a week later on April 15th... Would my period be a week late due to coming off the pill? Had unprotected sex on March 30th and Apr 5th... Could I be pregnant and have started my period anyway, seeing it was close to when i was supposed to start?? this month my cycle was 35 days?? How will I know now when i'm ovulating??

Please..I need anwers to my previous question.................

i would say no beacause if you had a cycle from dec to april then i would think that it is fine, i went off the pill in march 08 and had a 28day cycle up until know ( i am 10 days late) all test say no, but my doctor told me that the first three months of coming off the pill determine what your peroid cycle will be like. she said if it was going to get messed up it would of within the first month for sure. so i would think if you had your peroid for the four months before you are fine