I had sex with my ex boyfriend on Aug 23rd, then I'm pretty sure I had a full period the week of Aug 30th... I can't remember, I know I bled but I'm not sure if it was long enough or not just considered spotting. Then... on Sept 13th I had sex with my now boyfriend. Both instances were un protected. I was off and on my birth control pills throughout august and september. Found out I was pregnant on Sept 26. Because I say that my lmp was Aug 30 my due date is June 6. My mom keeps saying that I look like I am going to go any day and one dr of mine said babys head is already in/around the birth canal. I obviously need to know who the father is, and would really appreciate any insight that you guys have. I know I made a mistake and I feel horrible about it, so no rude comments please.

Hi Mama,

It really depends on whether or not you had that period at the end of August.

If your LMP was August 30 then your period prior to that was likely around August 2.  That would have you ovulate between the 13th and 19th.  The egg is only viable 48 hours after release.  That would mean up until about August 21.  

Now, LMP August 30, ovulation between September 10 and 16.  You had sex on the 13th, right in the middle.  Sperm can remain viable for up to 5 days.

I'm betting on your current boyfriend.  The only really positive way to know is a DNA test.

Hope it helps, good luck!

its your current partners baby dont worry so much k. its gonna be alright