i had a period on may 17th it was normal.. had sex on 27, 28, 29..... had spotting on the 30th like a period but only lasted a day...on june 2nd i had light spottin only when i wiped though.. had a period on june 24th wasn't normal lasted only 3 days... had sex every other day from july 15th to 22nd but had a period on the 19th without any warning and i normally have pms so bad my hubby tells me to stock up on tampons... here it is august 10th and i'm sooo tired, bad headaches, bloating, feel like i cant take a deep breath, feeling sick at night when i try to sleep, craving lucky charms and bar-b-q sandwiches like crazy to the point i can eat 2-3 sandwiches at a time and 3 bowls of lucky charms.... i'm small good to be 120lbs and my stomach looks so big, i have other kids so i know what it feels like to be pregnant however, i got fixed on june 21ts 2007 after my twins were born so this does make me very nervous i took a test on aug 6th it was negative so should i just chalk it up to a pending period?? please no smart answers....

It all sounded suspicious until i got to the part where you said that you were "fixed".....! Once you get your tubes tied, things change, at least they did for me. Remember all women are different. I always had pleasant periods, if you wanna call a period pleasant! I had very few cramps, never broke out, was pretty much on time and had a 7 day cycle, which is long but ok. Once i got spaded, things went to hell. My periods were so irratic accompanied by the worst cramps. I had an 18 day period once and thought i was gonna die. I went to the doctor and he gave me a shot to slow it down, it eventually did but it left me weak and miserable.

You gave birth to twins 4 years ago, no wonder your so tired. I also used to get severe hunger bouts. I would eat all day and just couldn't get full. I still have those days where i will eat anything that doesn't eat me first. PB&J was my downfall, 3 sandwiches at a time with 2 cans of soda! So...i would venture to say that your not pregnant. Tubaligations are a b@#!h for some, other's skate right thru. I have been bloated ever since i had mine done years ago.

ya i was fine until i read the stastics on my type of tubal and found out that when having tubes tied during a c-section sometimes the body will heal that in the healing process so i was a little alarmed with it... i'm due to start in a matter of days.. however today i feel and look like i swallowed a watermellon whole my stomach is sooo oval looking way different than having pms signs... plus i use to get really sore breast a week before i was going to start thats how i knew i was fixing to start now since last month that has stopped.... after i got fixed my body di go thru changes but my adjusted pretty good and fast.. thanks for your reply.....