Alright, so i had sex with a girl. The condom might have been a little big, but i still think it sealed well enough. I ejaculated on her chest after being in her for a good while, maybe an hour or so. I was wondering if there is any chance that my pre-cum might have seaped out of the condom somehow when we were having sex, since the condom might have been a little big. There were no holes in the condom. I checked after sex. But i am just afraid that precum might have seaped out of the bottom of the condom and entered her vagina. I am about 6.5 inches long and i was using a trojan magnum condom. Tomorrow we are going to get the morning after pill even though it will have been a little longer than 24 hours. Just to be safe. Can somebody please help me out and tell me what my chances are. Thanks!

thats really naughty.. my mom says if you under 18 and have sex you get disease. why you go to her chest? its already there?

xc_racer33 - there is only a very small chance of pregnancy from precum, and as long as the condom was still on when you withdrew ie hadn't slipped down, then I would say there is almost no chance she would get pregnant. It also depends on what part of her cycle she is at as there are only a few days a month that a girl can get pregnant. The morning after pill works for 5 days, but efficiency decreases with time so sooner is better
almost15, your mum is telling you lies. You get disease if you have unprotected sex with someone that has an infection. Age has nothing to do with it.