me and my gf were fooling around yesterday and were both virgins and we decided to go all the, i stuck in here for like not even a min and i think i am might have got some precum in her just little cause i am almost positive i felt some come up and now i am freaking out what r the chances she is pregnant

Please read the Precum sticky at the top of this forum...some say there is a chance, some not..it really depends on who you talk to. I personally wouldn't be too worried about it BUT for one find out what day she was in on her cycle (what were the dates of her last 3 periods(estimates are fine) and what day was this) There is really only 4 days out of a month that a girl is "fertile" so that is in your favor either way. I would definately talk to her about possiably getting on the birth control pill (which is over 99% effective in preventing pregnancy) to prevent future "scares" because one the sex "door" is "opened" its sort of hard to close....and use condoms until the pill starts working (usually 7 days after she starts it) I highly recommend she doesn't take Yaz or Depo as there is too many side effects on both and she can get the pill usually for free without parents even knowing at your towns "clinic" Good luck and try not to lose too much sleep over this the chances are small but thats not to say its a safe thing to do- you have more of a chance of catching an STD off of precum than getting pregnant (in most people there is little or no sperm in "precum"

is says in the forums that when precum comes up the way the girl is pregnant that way is from ejaculating earlier and it got left behind in the uretha and then picked it up but i did ejaculate 2 days before we did this but have urinated about 2 or 3 times after so i am pretty sure all the semen is died off so thanks for the info i will rest easier now and ask her if she will get on birth control pills