So my girlfriend and I started having sex recently. Today we were having sex, and had sex a few times each time using differnet condoms. The first time i ejaculated, then went to the bathroom threw out the condom wiped off my penis and then waited about 30 minutes before putting a new one on and going again. The 2nd time we were having sex, as i was pulling the condom out i felt it break right as i was almost completely out. I didn't ejaculate, and my penis was dry so I'm pretty sure there was no precum though im not 100% sure. I quickly threw it out, and ended things right there. She just finished her period yesterday and is on a 30 day cycle. And doesnt begin ovulating till February or around then. Should i be extremely worried or concerned? or can i rest a little easier. It was our first time, and I am extremely distraught about the possibility of making her pregnant. I've read that the chances of getting pregnant by precum are slim, but i still worry because i dont have a number to put "slim" against.

I really don't think you have anything to worry about. I think you acted very responsibly, and you shouldn't have anything to worry about. I must say that anytime you have sex, there is a possibility of pregnancy. There is a better chance of becoming pregnant from pre cum when you have ejaculated once before in the last 24 hours. But, it really is rare for pregnancy to occur right after a period. The chances of her ovulating right after her period, and getting pre cum inside of her after you wiped it off, and were wearing a condom make the chances almost non- existant. I'm sorry I do not have numbers for you, but you really shouldn't worry.