Okay, I am really nervous. My girlfriend and I were hanging out and we just wanted to see what it felt like to insert my penis bare without a codom. So i wiped all the pre cum of the tip of my penis and let her sit on it. It didnt go in all the way but that still makes me nervous. Then, we had anal sex without a condom but she went and cleaned most of it out in the bathroom. Is there a high chance of pregnancy? Or, am i just a nervous, over caring boyfriend? PLEASE HELP!

Hi Guest,

There is a chance of pregnancy.

You wiped the precum off the exterior of your penis BUT you can't clean the urethra.  If you had recently ejaculated (since the last time you urinated) then any precum may contain sperm.  Just inserting your penis into the vagina can "squeeze" any precum out and into the vagina.

Be careful!

I don't believe it is a strong chance of pregnancy but it does exist.

I did urinate about 5 minutes before it happened

That's good.

There's still a chance though. With ANY contact there is a chance. Again, I don't believe it very high.