i need help

if you had sex without a condom then yes she can get pregnant, pre cum that is released while the male is hard can contain sperm.

Pre ejaculate does not contain sperm if it was your fiirst time for the dayy, or after you urinate. There will only be sperm in precum if you ejaculated and didn't urinate, buut the chances of getting pregnant from precum is highly unlikely. Million and millions of sperm get lost in the vagina. Yes it does only take one sperm to fertilize an egg, but one sperm will not survive in the vagina. That is why to get pregnant you must ejaculate inside of her with every drop. There's still a possibility from precum, but seriously... I wouldntt be paraniod over it.

Guest.. you just made my day.. thank you

Hey there will,

there is always some chance of pregnancy, only sometimes it’s bigger and sometimes smaller. That’s because a man does not only have to ejaculate inside a woman, but she also have to be ovulating at this time, for a sperm to be able to fertilize the egg and for pregnancy to happen. So, obviously, if you didn’t ejaculate inside her, one important thing is on your side. But, things are not as simple as this.

That is because a women can also, even if it’s a small percentage, get pregnant if a precum that sometimes can contain sperm get inside her. So, even though you will have to wait it out for her period to come, there is not that much chance that she is pregnant.

what if she hasnt even started her period yet?

Okay, I'm really scared. There's these two guys I've slept with. Neither one of them cum inside me. I just got off of birth control and believe I missed my period. Do you think I'm pregnant?

Possibly you might just take some tests

100% u are nagative

hey what happen bc im going throigh same situation?

Uuummm... can I ask... I got the same situation here... my girl have been on irregular mensturation but in a few months her period became rwgular again then wehad this vagina sex ffor our first time but I'm sure that I didn't put it all in her... im having a problem my girls peruod is still not coming... she have to have it every first week... is there a chance that its only a delay or is she pregnant... and lately she is stressed with our school projects... where in she hadn't enough sleep and proper meal...

I had sex and I'm 15 I know I'm to young but I panicked and did it but I pulled out and took me like 10 seconds when I was out to cum should I worry about her pregnant.

Me too bro. I had the same issue and I was worried af but hearing that opened my eyes

Hi there my lady has just not long come of her period on Friday slept together all weekend but nothing come out what does this mean

is it really true that u need to come in the vagina with every drop to make a woman pregnant?