I was messing around with my girlfriend. My penis was nowhere near her vagina. I did ejaculate and we did clean up. Some got on her hands and some went on my chest. We cleaned up with a paper towel and she did wash her hands. But after that, she began grinding on my chest where *** was before and her vagina rubbed against my chest for a while. What are the chances of her getting pregnant? I think she just began ovulating the day this happened. Also, we tried anal because we didn't have a condom and didn't want to have actual sex. When I pulled out the tip of my penis could have hit her vagina. Right after that she peed, and washed her vagina.I'm really worried, what are the chances of her getting pregnant?

There is a very small chance that she is pregnant since sperm dries very quickly once it's out of your body. If you did anal, ejaculated and it actually touched her vagina in a significant way there may just be a small chance since she started ovulating. I don't believe it can be possible by the way you described it but just in case when she gets near to that time of the month when her period starts she can take a pregnancy test found in any drug store. 

nthin is likly 2 happn dnt wry all z well :-)