I have recently stopped using the pill (just over 1 month ago) i was on the pill for approx 3 years as i had really irregular periods. My boyfriend and I normally have protected sex, however there has been a few times where we have had unprotected sex. My period is 10 days late, I have lots and lots of discharge, it's watery and clear, sort of normal vaginal discharge, i've never had this before, slight cramping and constipation. I think i have a few other symptoms as well but im not sure if it's my mind playing tricks on me. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both have come back negative! I'm so confused, everyone says I should just wait until my next period is due but i'm so impatient and need to know now! lol. if anyone has any advice or experiencing anything similar i'd love to hear from you!

Hi jml93, I am on here looking for an answer to this too!! Exact same symptoms-late period, increased discharge (wich i never usually have), constipation, had cramping (as if period were coming, though now it has stopped and no period), tender breasts, loss of appetite one day and then starving the next!! ...I have been trying to get pregnant and of course test is negative. with my first baby i had none of these symptoms and my test came back positive the day after my period was due. ......i agree, waiting until next period is way tooooooo long!! waiting for a period sux!!!!

A certain things you should know about your period generally. You see, if you had unprotected sex, especially during your ovulation days and you notice that you have just white, increased discharge, you could be pregnant. Of course, this all is  depending on how many days late your period is.

Late period and negative pregnancy test can actually mean that you are pregnant, even if this seems confusing to you.

White discharge can be very tricky thing. It usually common before ovulation due to the increase in estrogen levels. But when you notice it after ovulation, it means that progesterone hormone becomes the dominant hormone which prepares your uterus for pregnancy.

Ultrasound and blood test are more reliable than pregnancy test from the pharmacy store. 

did you end up pregnant or what came from this?? I am 2 days late with thick boogery discharge no smell and cramping and back pain. Was naustead but it is gone. I tookd a home pregnancy test and negative. I am gonna wait a couple more days and re test.

hi AK15, period came! No cramping at all in lead up, but once bleeding started the cramping really set in and my appetite came back with a BANG! the thrills of being a girl!!!!

Hey. I am two days late. I've been having unusual cramping, clear,sticky discharge three times this,week, mood swings, acne,white creamy watery discharge when I urinate, major fatigue all day every day, and negative test, twice. I have irregular periods a lot, but never experiences these symptoms before. Not sure what's wrong with me.

I had my period January 5th to the 10th than I ovulated from January 13th to the 18th than I was supposed to have my second period for the month January 25th and I still haven't had it yet and my husband and i had unprotected sex while I was ovulating and when I didn't get my period on the 25th I went in today to get a pregnancy test and it came back negative but I have been having all the symptoms for pregnancy I have been having clear vaginal discharge for the last 3 days and i have been having back and side pain and lightheaded and nuseation and I have been tired all day for the last 2 days could I be pregnant and it just be to early for the pregnancy test to get a positive reading or is there something wrong with me

Hi im 4months behind my period, and have been experiencing vaginal discharge for over a month now. Sometimes my breasts are tender but mostly, not. Sometimes too I experience lower back pain. I tested twice now, both negative. Had sex on the month of my last period, right about a week before my period came. My period was quite normal, so I cant really say it was implantation bleeding. I have also been irregular, like there was one month I also missed early quarter this year. They it could be stress too, i have depression for quite a while now. Is that really my problem? Help

hey, did you ever find out what was causing this

Have you ever found out? Having same problem.

having some problems I had my period on February 14 through the 16 then march 19 I was spotting some brown bloody discharge and I haven't done anything since and this is April 10th 2017 and I am not supposed to start my period until the 17th I have taken 3 pregnancy test and all says negative what should I do. please help!!!!

Hi, I am 4 days late. Period is usually like clockwork, loads of watery discharge and gargling noises. I had my bloods done for something else a week ago and it came back with High Prolactin, Prolactin can raise when your pregnant, it cam also raise when your not through stress. Now heres the annoying part BIG FAT NEGATIVE home test results I have taken 2x so far. I am 34 and we have been trying for a year now. Any help or advice would be most appreciated I feel like i am going crazy

My cycle is 15 days late alot of discharge and 5 negative test i go tomorrow to get my blood tested.

Whats in the blood report. I m facing the same thing. So thinking if that worked for u, i too wil take that.

Hey.. So heres my story.. So ive always had irregular periods so i never know when my period is due.. So my last period was in june 12 somewhere around that time so since june i havent had my period and its now october ive had unprotected sex a few times last i had was 3 in a half weeks.ago since then i have lots of watery milky discharge.. My breast feel tingly at times no nausea but i have lower back pain and cramping but i still dont see my period i bought 2 hpt and both were negative .. Should i take a blood test ? Or to me i think i can't get pregnant because i haven't had a period in months and so im pretty sure i didnt ovulate would love to hear opinions pleade thank you ladies