i am a 26 year old mother of one i have been trying to get prgnant for about 3 years with out any luck. last month i had a very short period of only3 days ( usually for 7to 10 days) now today i noticed egg white like discharge from my vagina with lower stomach cramping and sore breast. my period is due in about 8 days. this odd this has never happened before. should i be worried

Well I hope you are pregnant because I am a 26 year old who her and her husband have been TTC number 1 for over 3 years and I am having similar symptoms. I have 7 or so days to go till AF is (hopefully not) due. I had a large glob on EWCM yesterday (For no reason) and I have been having minor tummy cramps, feeling dizzy (Kind of in a dream state all day) Tired all the time (Like I can never get enough of it)

Fingers crossed for us both

*EDITED due to accidental double post*

You both sound pregnant! Those are some significant symptoms! :-)

I've been trying to conceive for almost a year now. But no luck! My husband & myself, don't want to go thru any kind of fertility treatments because I've heard many bad experiences.

Anyways, my periods always been irregular but for the past 4 months I've been getting my period on time but this month im late. I have slight cramping, really, really heavy and sore breast & nipples, and have white creamy vaginal discharge. I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks before my miss period.. Can I be pregnant?
Any similar experiences ?
Thanks!!
:]

Thought i'd just let ye all know how i suffered.. About 8dpo i experienced pure white discharge and a large amount of it this continued for at least a week.. anyway i tested day before af was due to arrive and thankfully found i was indeed pregnant..Was also suffering tender boobs and light headed..hope this is of help to ye because i remember thinking that the discharge after ovulation was unusual.. all the best of luck to ye now

Well im having the same thing, i stopped my pill 17 days ago after being on it for 7 years, the last 3 days i have had sore red nipples only the rest of the breast is fine, not so bad today though, but nipple will ache every now and again, and have had period cramps for a while now, and need to pee all the time, with that "full" feeling, some days are worse then others though, not feeling sick but saliver seems thicker to swallow just at back of throat (sorry), not tired or over hungry, but sometimes feel strange "flutters" or twinge just on the one side, and every now and again my ovary will send a sharp pain, and the last 2 days have just started to have the creamy white discharge wihich i thought was ovulation?? Should start my period in about 8 days.

Was just wondering if anyone else had these symptoms, did do a test 14 days ago but was negative, had had these feelings since then, is it possible to be pregnant so soon after stopping the pill, or could these feelings just be my body trying to come right and get back to the way nature wanted it to be??

Please help %-)

hi guest, I'm having the same symptoms. I stopped taking the pill which I was on for about 3 years about 22 days ago and had a very short withdrawl period. I had unprotected sex 5 days after that. I've noticed some eggwhite discharge as well. Sometimes there is alot, sometimes there's barely any. My nipples are so sore and like you said, the rest of my breast is fine as well. I've been extremely tired lately. If I'm not doing anything, I'm taking a nap. Yesterday I had slept for 12 hours! And today I've been feeling some light cramping although my period is not due for another 10 days. I would like to know how you make out since we are in a similar boat. I'm just wondering if it's our bodies getting back to the way it used to be before birth control or not.

Anyone else out there have these symptoms after stopping the pill and have a good story? Thanks!

Hey Everyone,
I was on birth control for 3 years and I stopped taking it in may of this year. So what some of you may be dealing with is your body trying to re-adjust itself to not having those hormones in the body. That will make you have a light period, which I often called withdraw bleeding. And as far as discharge goes, when you are beginning to or are ovulating you will have clear looking discharge. However, a lot of the symptoms you are all mentioning do sound like pregnancy symptoms. I would wait until you miss your period and then take another test, if you have already taken on. Fingers crossed to you who think you are! I myself am trying to get pregnant too, so I know how you all feel. I wish you all the best! I hope this helped somewhat.

so after you stopped your birth control, if you don't mind me asking, did it stay the normal 28 day cycle or did it change. I'm counting on mine to stay 28 but I don't want to think I missed my period when I really didn't. Thanks for the help.

I seem to be in the same boat as alot of ya'll. I'm 25 and hubby and I are TTC. I went on birth control in april, but only stayed on them until July. I missed a few pills, so decided to just stop taking them since DH and I decided to actively start trying. My LMP was 22nd of August, and I used an online calculator to determine when I could be expecting to ovulate using a 28 day cycle. Right around the time I expected to ovulate, which the website said would be sometime around the 5th-7th of September, I used one of the First Response Ovulation kits and got a positive LH surge. DH and I had sex on the 5th..and I took another test on the 6th, also still showing a surge. On the 6th I started having some discomfort in my lower abdomen, which I attributed to possible ovulation. Hubby and I had sex again the 7th, and I took another ovulation test which still showed that I had a high level of LH in my urine. Since we've started trying I've been paying more attention to my CM and charting. I notice around O time I have more CM and it looks like egg whites and I'm definately more interested in sex. Throughout the week I've been feeling bloated and gassy, more tired than normal, and my nipples seem to be on full alert and sore. Not the entire breast..just the nipples. Normally when I'm expecting my period, my whole breasts get sore, and the headaches only start a day or two prior. I've been urinating more frequently and having surge headaches. The headache was momentarily accompanied by dizziness. I was at work and all of a sudden thought my skull was going to explode..within 15 minutes it went away but by the time I left work a few hours later it'd come back and I spent the drive home trying not to vomit in my car. I've also had a strange "tugging" sensation in my uterus area and some moderate period like cramps that go as quickly as they come. I'm sure it could be attributed to other things, including only having been off BC for going on 2 months. I still have another week before AF is expected..but am really hoping that instead of being visited by her..I will find out I'm expecting my first child. Wishing everyone else who's TTC the best of luck.

Hi there, were you able to figure out if you skipped your period or not? How are things going for you? Are you pregnant? Let me know if you're still around. Thanks!

Hi would like to know if any of you have found out whether you are pregnant. My husband and I have been ttc for 13 months. We started our first round of clomid this month since my cycle has been very irregular since I went off BC in June 2008. After tons of doctor's appointments and tests the dr. put me on clomid. Anyways we took clomid from Aug. 29-Sept. 2 and had positive OPK Sept. 14 and had symptoms of ovulation. The Sept. 16 and 17 I had positive OPK again (continued OPK's since we had some left and feared false positives due to meds). Anyways I have been nauseous, abdominal fullness, gassy, very tired and napping all the time past few days, frequent urination, random ovary pains, and moodiness. I am hoping that I am pregnant since we have been trying for a while now but I also wonder if it is just side effects of the medicine even though I took my last pill Sept. 2. My symptoms sound so similiar to several of the previous posters and just wandered if anyone has found out whether these were conception symptoms or not. Good luck to everyone!

It turned out that I am not pregnant but I had the worst period ever! Including very bad cramps, bloating, and every other symptom imaginable.

Did you ever get an explanation as to why you had such a strong period or is there no real explanation? I'm glad to hear you're at least doing well! THanks for posting.