Hi, well I've missed my period for 5 day's now! Im getting cramps and a lot of clear milky discharge! Every time I feel like I stated my period I rush to the restroom and check and its notting its just the cleat milky discharge! Could I be pregnant? # please no rude comments thank you (:

hi, would like to see what happen after 4 months? are you pregnant? I'm having the same symptoms! we were trying to have a baby for one year! fingers crossed! :-)

seems no one is really commenting but I am having the same symptoms, only 2 days late but that's unusual as well as the day or 2 before my period i spot and that hasnt happened, i am having this white discharge no smell or sign of infection and am having odd cramps, not period cramps but in the same area, i have also been exhausted and have had very vivid dreams, as well as using the restroom tons more! negative test but just feel pregnant! what were the results for you 2???

i do sex with my girl friend without protection and take ipill after two hours now her period date is over. its seven days late. please suggest me that what can i do?