hi i'm 18 years old and i was due for my period today but instead of getting mymy period i just got brown discharge and i have cramps with i usually get this lightly before i get my period but my period still hasnt come in i have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend i know it aaint any stds cause me nd him have only had sex with each other what could it be? and also before i got the brown disscharge i had cramps aswell and lately i my taste buds have change like i used to like eating crab but no when i eat it it taste so gross so can anyone give me a answer ?

Although abdominal cramps after period are unavoidable, there are different ways to subside the uneasiness and discomfort. Applying a heating pad and a light circular massage with your fingertips around your lower abdomen will help relieving the pain. Taking over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medicine, such as ibuprofen a day before your period starts till the first few days of your period can reduce the possibilities of having menstrual cramps and pain..

i always get cramps like really badly but my thing is i haven gotten my normal period iits brown instead of red