28day cycle Missed my May period June 15-21 Missed my july period And still havnt gotten my August period Im usualy pretty regular with my periods. Some of my symptoms: Discharge(i usually dnt get discharge b4 a period) Really turned on Tired More hungry Backache Headaches Bloated Gassy A weird pulsating feeling in my uterus area && tonight i started having really bad cramps but no period.

Also i have gained 10lbs in the past 3montha

If you had sex before all of this, even if you used an condom or other birth control or if semen was anywhere near your vagina while you weren't wearing underwear, pregnancy is a possibility. However, no one online can tell you what your symptoms means. It could mean pregnancy or it could be another problem. The "pulsating" feeling you describe in your uterus sounds serious.

If you have a doctor or a gynecologist and you can make an appointment, you should do so as soon as possible. If you cannot make a doctor's appointment due to financial or privacy reasons (you don't want your parents to know that you might be pregnant), call your doctor (anonymously) or call Planned Parenthood and tell them about your symptoms. If there is a free clinic or a Planned Parenthood clinic in your area, you should be able to receive medical care without anyone else's knowledge.

The most important thing is that you talk to a medical professional and find out what is going on.