:( I'm 18 and have had my period since i was 11, i pretty much kno my period inside and out, i have a normal cycle and get my period every 28 days. I recently got period like cramps but am 2 weeks away from my period, i have been told and have also read that you can get period like cramps your first 6-8 weeks of pregnancy, someone, anyone kno anything about whats going on?

You said you got your period like cramps. Have you got your bleeding or it was just cramps with no bleeding at all? I didn’t get you there so pretty please could you be more precise about it?
Well, if you felt the cramps with no bleeding this could be just your ovulation time so no worries. You ovulate about 2 weeks after your period and you have symptoms like you are going to get your period. This could last a day or two, and you can also get some spotting as well. If this is what you had, you can be calm.
If you have had sex and felt these cramps, you should maybe do a home pregnancy test, just in case you got pregnant. Well, what I would suggest is to wait 2 weeks more and see if you’ll get your period, if it is late- then do the test and you will know what is going on!