Well, I guess to start, I'm 17, I usually have an irregular period, and I'm active with my 8-month boyfriend. We don't use protection but he pulls out before he goes, and I trust him. He's the worrying type.. Anyway, I get those pre-menstrual signs, like cramping and moodiness.. I thought I was due for my period yesterday because I was having these slight pre-menstrual cramps and moodiness, like always, but last night the cramping pain got so much worse that actually I woke up from it in the middle of the night and I couldn't go back to sleep, even after I took painkillers.. I still have no period, and the cramps were on and off all day today making me think several times that my period was going to start. I'm not used to this pain, and it's starting to scare me.. Should I just wait a little longer for my period to start like I always do, or does this possibly mean something else..?

well if your due for your period i would test! u can get pregnant from pulling out.u either should be using condoms or bc pills or both.. so it's possible u could be having pregnancy cramps thats what happens when the embyo implants itself..gl