%-) MY PERIOD USUALLY COMES ON LIKE CLOCK WORK EVERY 26-28 DAYS, BUT IS ABOUT 2-3 DAYS LATE RIGHT NOW. IM HAVING STOMACH CRAMPS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER MONTH RIGHT BEFORE MY CYCLE COMES ON, I GUESS THAT'S MY BODY WAY OF LETTING ME KNOW THAT MY CYCLE IS ON IT'S WAY. BUT NO SIGN OF MY PERIOD. AND I FEEL A LITTLE WEIRD. AND I ALSO HAVE HAD THE MUNCHIES LATELY. I HAVE A THREE YEAR OLD BUT I CAN'T REALLY REMEMBER WHAT I FELT LIKE WHEN I GOT PREGNANT WITH HER. IS IT TOO SOON TO TAKE A PREGNACY TES? COULD MY CYCLE BE STARTING IT SELF OVER OR SOMETHING? OH AND LAST NITE I HAD REALLY BAD CRAMPS WERE I COULDNT MOVE FOR ABOUT TEN MINUTES.

Its not too soon to take a pregnancy test since it says on the packet that you can take one the day your period is late. What you could do is take one now and take one more in 1 or 1 and half weeks. If youre still not sure, go get a check up, that will give you 100% guarantee. Ive been waiting for my period for 2 weeks and 3 days now and took two pregnancy tests, which both came out negative, the last one being 3 days ago. Ive been having really bad cramps, as in ones that make me cringe, as well as red blood is coming but not enough to wear a panty liner. The thing is Im not tired, my breasts are not sore, I came of the pill last month (Yasmin) because of the horrendous emotional side effects and also had a to take the after pill two days ok because the condom came off. I was pregant once before and I remember that I was completely lethargic and almost had to vomit in the mornings. Yet I only started noticing those symptoms in the 6th week and I did not have any spotting or bleeding then. I did not have unprotected sex except that my boyfriend and I use the pulling out method in the beginning for about 3 to 4 min and then switch to condoms. Do you think Im pregnant?? Id really appreciate some viewpoints.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing lol... I do not think youd get cramps like that, slightly maybe but not that severely. I definitely didnt have pain like that when I got pregnant the first time. What happened was that my skin got a bit worse, I was very bloated and insanely tired and feeling ill in the morning as well as very hungry. You should get a check up I think if youre getting such bad cramps but youre period isnt coming.