here it is april nearly may and i havent had my period. my fiance says that it was near the beginning of april the last time i had it. so i didnt worry to much. (im so forgetful!) a few days ago i started getting some brown discharge instead of my period. i thought finally! since i normally get that before my period actually starts and then its all down pour from there. 

i did have some slight cramps a few days before which made me think sweet period since we were both kinda worried its not gonna happen. we do have unprotected sex but he pulls out. and i know its not the best thing but we dont have condoms. 

the mucus also usually comes around the time of my period too and i got that and then the brown discharge. im worried that i might need to take a pregnancy test to see if im pregnant. im scared to be pregnant more for the fact that im not yet married and my parents scare the hell out of me and i wouldnt know how to tell them if i was.

please if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated. OH! i drink nothing but water. im eating healthy, small portions (smaller than normal since im trying to lose weight). im generally a very healthy person. i did have some sinus colds where it was all mucus all the time. so idk if since i had it in my body it could all be coming out haha i dont know how stupid that sounds just thinking of helpful things!

i drink on the rare occassion 1 or 2 drinks, i dont smoke, dont do drugs. could it possibly be diet pills? (pro clinical hydroxycut max)

Hi sometimes when you eat less u only get ur periods once in 2 months i dont know how much less ur eating but if ur eating alot less mabey try eating more to see if ur period comes back but if it doesnt come back u should defo buy a test im not sure how much they are but u can probs buy them in most drug stores if u dont have any money u could pretent to u parents u need for e.g a hairdryed cos ur one broke and u shou ld take 3 test to be sure and if u are preg tell ur boyfriend first and if you still live with parents you could text your boyfriend or someone telling them and leave your phone unlocked where ur mom or dad might look at it then u could go out somewhere and come back and say you forgot ur phone and ask ur mum or dad to say u it and when their getting it shout its fine ill get it sh*t dont look at it then ur mum or dad will prob look at it and if that does work forget ur fone again but this time fone ur parents house one a different and say im at (.....) house but not ur bo

boyfriends house and sorry i forgot my phone again can u c if i have any txts and get ur boyfriend to txt ur fone saying sometime about u being pregent and get ur mum or dad to read it out and when she asks if its true say yes im so sorry and she will be angry but you try and be nice and calm and if she know about ur boyfriend it will be easier but if she does it will be really hard for you what age are you and your boyfriend im 14 but still a virgin gd luck let me know how u get on :) xx

@katy2012
 i wonder if maybe because ive been taking diet pills it could also have messed up my period and my hormone levels. im not sure. my period is always different sometime it never really seems on schedule. so i cant really keep track of it. i live with my fiance and both my parents know w are sexually active so it wouldnt be a huge surprise as much as a major let down. but im gonna keep my head up and hope in the next couple days i get it and i bought a couple tests if i dont start it soon or by mid week ill probably take the test just to be sure. 

i would try a doctor if i had the money or the insurance but thats so far out of the question as of right now. but thank you for replying it helps to have someone that knows. 

thats gd both ur parents know ur having sex so it want be so hard to tell them if u need to but if ur period r normally irregular it should come back soon let me know if it doesnt gd luck x

thank you. i really hope it starts. im giving it to the end of the week before i try a test just in case. today i was cramping but i also read somewhere that if you are pregnant you can still get cramps the first part of it. so im nervous and scared. i hope im not. we arent ready for a baby but if i am it will be an unexpected blessing. 

i will let you know  thank you :D

I was due my periods yesturday and have drown discharge no cramps could I be pregnant would be good for feed back my last period ended 9th of last month I am worried x