I really think I'm just paranoid. I was on a date and of got intimate. We are both teenagers and I'm a virgin. It was my first time. He put a condom on and after the sex he decided to take the condom off and he was trying to get all the cum inside the condom as he was taking it off. Some splashed on the wet area of my vagina or I thought I felt it. He says he knows for sure that there was no splash but my paranoid self thinks there was. Is it very likely for me to get pregnant??? My period is irregular due to medication but I have an idea. Is there a possibility of pregnancy???

The best thing to do in this situation is first: Stay calm, panicking and becoming extremely paranoid will help nobody, especially you.
Second, did you take the Plan B or Day after pill? If you still can, then do so immedietly. 
If you cannot do this for whatever reason, look into pregnancy tests as soon as you can take one. Getting pregnant from something like this is extremely rare but it can happen. Just stay calm through this entire process. 
Good luck to you, hun!