i had sex with my boyfriend yesterday, he wore 2 condoms (they did not break), he pulled out in time, he took off the condom, and then went down on me (pleasured me with his finger), can i get pregnant?
my next period is on the 12th of march.
please help

Did he wear two condoms at the same time? cause he shouldnt do that. (it can cause brakage 'cause they are rubbing together)
If not, and wore them at seperate times and both didnt brake, there wouldnt be anything to worry about.
If he pulled out in time when he was about to cum and wore a condom. There is no sperm going to enter the vagina, so there is no possible way you will become pregnant.
Seems your fine.

he wore them at the same time, but i made sure and there was no breakage, im really nervous and paranoid, there is no other way that i could get pregnant is there? coz the hand he used to remove the condom is the hand he used inside me....

I doubt it.
Unless he had a handfull of cum in his hand and spooning it in, i would believe your safe
But take consideration next time NOT to use two condoms at the same time.
Its more un safe than one condom, they are more likely to brake.

Have safe sex and breath and stay calm, everything should be fine

Good Luck

thank u so much, im having big trouble keeping myself calm....

if possible i would like to knw when is the right time for me to take a pregnancy test if i have to?
and what kind of symptoms am i looking at if i have to be pregnant?

thank u so much for helping me out!

Normaly you take a pregnancy test when you missed your period or two weeks after your (incident) But in your case you dont have to worry about it, but if your are really that concern take it when you miss your period.

Symptoms of pregnancy is like PMS

•Missed / No Period
•Morning Sickness (can be naytime of the day, dosnt always mean the morning)
•Breast Changes (•Nipples may be tender and sensitive •Breast may be sore and / or lumpy •Nipples may deepen in colour •Veins may become more noticeable and enlarged in the breast area
•Fatigue (become so immensely tired that you feel that you need to sleep more than usual)
•Frequent Urination (you may notice yourself dashing off to the toilet more often, only to find that you’re urinating small amounts)
•Cramping
•Spotting (At around 8-10 days after ovulation, The spotting is usually pinkish in colour and not red like a normal period)
•Constipation & Wind
•Sense of Smell
•Pimples / Acne
•Cravings / Changes in Taste
•Change in Colour of Your Vagina (Due to the increased level of blood in the pelvic region, you may find your vagina will appear more purplish than normal.)
•Testing for Pregnancy (As mentioned above, it’s important to try to wait until your period would have been due before testing, as the pregnancy hormone hCG may not be at a high enough level to be detected by a pregnancy test, which may only result in disappointment)

thank u for being so patient and helping me out! :-)