Unfortunately I had the amazing luck of dropping cum on my girlfriend's vagina. This is how it happened

me and my girlfriend were doing anal when I was about to cum and she pulled away to adjust herself and I sprayed like a shotgun 8-| cum landed on the bed, her leg, her butt and amazingly enough around and possibly(worst case scenario) on her vagina. I quickly ran and got toilet paper and cleaned around her vagina carefully not to smear any over her opening. What I'm worried about is sperm getting in there so we both take a shower and I have her clean the cum out from her butt and clean her vagina just in case. Later in the day we go swimming and sit in the hot tub which smells of chlorine. I fingered her a little and we were hoping water goes in there and kills any sperm that might have swam in there. The thing is we had sex on the 14th. Her previous period from July came on the 13th. She is an irregular girl so I'm not too worried. However on the 14th at night when we were talking she complained about tender breast. I am wondering if this is a symptom that her period is coming soon? I would like some clarification on what might be happening and has anybody gotten pregnant from cum landing on their vagina?

Based on your description of what the two of you had done following the incidence, it is unlikely that she got pregnant from that single incidence.

Thanks, Just need some clarification. She doesn't have any other symptoms except sore breast. We did have sex before this but nothing dangerous happened so it is most likely her period coming up

I'd say you definitely got pretty lucky this time. Next time, I'd say leave it in the condom or move up to where there's no risk of you accidentally spraying in places you're not supposed to! Do you normally do that or is this a regular occurrence?

usually she lays on her back when we have anal sex so anything that leaks out will not roll down to her vagina. This time she was bending over and it was dumb of me to ejaculate in this position. We had sex on the 14th and the time before that we had sex on the 5th which also included anal creampie but nothing risky happened and cum didn't come in contact with her vagina. This time it did(very close) I think she is getting her period soon? she doesn't have any other symptoms of pregnancy (other then her tender breast, nipples haven't darkened)and she is already 3 days late so it if there were other symptoms they would have appeared by now?

Well my girlfriend got her period today so I am very happy (: I should be more careful

As far as I can tell, you are in the clear so you should be fine. I think that if you're concerned in the future, like I said, try to ejaculate well above the equator so you leave that out of the picture altogether. Congrats to you :-)

So what happen, was she pregnant?

Had sex and my gf wants a baby but were not ready but we had sex and i pulled out to come on my hand but a little squirt fell on her belly and she rubbed it on top of her vag after that she put her finger inside of her vag i told her not to but she did it . Can she be pregnant?

It all depends on how much alot of sperm die on there trip to be fertilized by an egg. But please post what happens

I came like in her crack and a little bit got on her vagina.. we wiped it off really fast