Hi

I'm sorry for such a stupid question and there are planty of topics on the exact same thing, but I can't seem to find anyone elses that fits my story. Maybe there is and I just can't find any right now.

Here it goes, please answer correctly and no silly answers. Thanks again.

Me and my boyfriend have been dry humping for a few week ends now. And one time we had just underwear on. We were getting intimate and everything and I'm the only one that actually cums, he never does, but then realised after that men actually pre-cum. And, now I've read that it has a very low to none sperm count, espcially if he pee's or doesn't actually cum. And I'm just wondering if some how, through some freak accident that his pre cum might of gone through his underwear - there was a small dot at the top - through to mine through to my skin to my vagina, and made my pregnant??

But another part is also that my period is SOMETIMES - because I'm a bit irregular still because I'm 18 years old - on the 14th and this time it came a few days before my period. I had sore breasts and a bit of back ache, but whe it came there was light brown spotting on the toilet paper and I've never had this before, and the next day my period came, it was normal colour, smell but it's just a bit lighter than before and I have no pain except the first day I had a sore stomach and bad back. The next day I'm fine and I'm still having my period.

I guess what I'm asking is if I can get pregnant through underwear from his pre-cum?

If I am pregnant, is the brown spotting a red flag?

Or, is it the stress and the fact that I'm still growing that it just caused this and I'm an irregular?

Please answer this the best you can and no answering if you doubt yourself answering.

I've explained with my boyfriend that we will not do it if I'm getting this worried, and hold off for a bit until he gets protection even if we don't do it.

Please please answer.

Thanks

It is very unlikely! I am in the same situation as you, and it is more or less you being worried this causes your mind to think all sorts of things, thinking it is possible to get pregnant! I also had the same symptoms as you (except the brown ish discharge) but I had spotting if that makes you feel better:) I took a pregnancy test just to calm me down! And put my mind at ease! Even though the test came negative I kept telling myself "I might still be pregnant!" But I just learnt to calm down!! Good luck! And don't be paranoid!:))

Thanks so much for this. It wasn't really discharge, it was sort of spotting as well! :) I guess if I keep thinking it, my body will probably think that too. But really thanks! It's good to know that someone had the same sort of situation. I'm thinking of taking a test as well, but I'm still on my period. Would I still get an accurate reading if on my period still?

your very welcome! well thats normal having spotting as your period is irregular like myself! your body is just very confused! yes you should take a test! to keep your mind at ease!:) i bought 2 pregnancy tests took one on my period (as i wanted to just make me more relaxed!) and the next pregnancy test i haven't taken yet, as its more accurate to take the pregnancy test 1-4 days before period starts!! however as your like myself, irregular, this is hard to tell but by knowing your body you know roughly when this will be! but taking the pregnancy test 3 weeks after sexual activity it will more or less give you accurate results!! you will be fine! and the best of luck :)

Unless if you were not undressed totally, playing with yourselves and fingering, maybe, but if you were dressed and without touches on the intimate areas,  you really don't need to be scared because in that case, you can't get pregnant by dry humping. It is much harder for the sperm to travel inside the vagina, even if you were not dressed and some drops fell down there on your intimate area. So, your period will come, you really don't need to be scared about the pregnancy but just in case that you are sure to do the pregnancy test if you will find it easier. 

So what happen to you at the end?

Hi how are u guys
I'm really worried about something and I really need help ..I can't tell this to my mom cuz she might get angry of me having a dry sex
well last week I had my periods...and I had a dry hump with my boyfriend and 7 days later we had it again ..but my periods stopped I mean it usually ends within 4 or 5 days and then there is a brown discharge for 3-4 days
anyways when we did it after a week I noticed some brown discharge ..what do u think is it ?

I had a dry humping we both had our clothes the next day I got my periods as per the time it came is there any chance of pregnancy