I am more prone to alternative ways of medicine so I want to know more about it. I would like to know more about alternative treatments of leukemia? My son is ill and what are the alternative ways to help him? Thanks

I have to say that I am really surprised with your question. I understand that you are more prone to the alternative treatments, but it is not recommended to have that approach in severe cases like leukemia. I don’t want to sound like I am attacking or judging you, but you have not told me what does your sons doctor thinks about this. However, if the doctor agrees with it, then I suppose that situation is under control. Each year, thousands of drugs are tested in experimental animals for activity against cancer and some parents are concerned that if a cure for cancer is found in one hospital, it will not be known in another. Alternative treatments may involve unusual forms of therapy or strict dietary regimens that are reported to cure cancer and as a group, these treatment techniques have not been tested in the same strict method like treatments employed by your physician. Reports of unconventional cures provide enough information to compare their effectiveness with that of more conventional therapies. What ever question you have, you can always contact his doctor.