My brother is diagnosed with tinnitus. I don’t know how I could help him, because his doctor said there is no drug on the market designed specifically for tinnitus treatment. He takes several medications that have provided tinnitus relief. But I need more for him, so I want to know is there some alternative treatments I could try? And I would like to know is there a cure for tinnitus?

For now, there is no cure for tinnitus; it’s not invented some magic pill that will help people with tinnitus. For now, there is no cure for their hearing the noises in ears and head. But in some cases, tinnitus can be quieted. For example, there are some people that have excessive earwax that blocks outside sound from coming in. Some people with severe hearing loss have found that a cochlear implant helps them hear world around them. That makes tinnitus in their heads much less noticeable. None of those examples is a hard and fast cure, but they do represent that relief is available and possible. About alternative treatments, ATA doesn’t recommend any specific treatment; it’s on health provider to determine. All of treatments are considered controversial, because there is too little research on them showing overwhelmingly positive results. Dietary supplement manufacturers are only required to demonstrate proof of safety, but not proof of effectiveness.

Yes, google Kevin Hogan tinnitus, he is the world authority on tinnitus.

Chemtrail spraying, look up symptoms