My first reaction on breast cancer diagnose was bad. I wasnt prepared for this, but no is, right? My worse night mare was my therapy. It was as scary as it can be. Or it was to me. In that point of time my interest for alternative cancer treatments increased. That why I am here. I want learn more about this stuff and try to help myself. What Are Alternative Cancer Treatments? Have you ever tried one?

Beside my breast surgery it was Alternative Cancer Treatments which saved my life. I was diagnosed 10 years ago, so, based on this you can judge by yourself. I found out different kinds of protocols for treating people with cancer. Mine protocol includes: Mermans anti-cancer diet, oxygen therapies (including Ozone), bioelectric therapies, etc. You must find your own alternative cancer treatment community or link where you can find information about this.