My husband is suffering from late stage pancreatic cancer and even though we’re coming to terms with the inevitable, we’re still not giving up all hope for at least few more months or years. One of the alternative cancer treatments I read about is with Zoetron machine that uses magnets to destroy cancer cells, while not harming the healthy cells.

At the same time there is a lot of info that this treatment is completely useless and since it costs some $15,000, I hope someone on here could help us with your experience with Zoetron cancer treatment.

Hi Guest,

Google it.  You'll see that it does not appear to do anything but take your money.

Don't give up hope. 

Good luck.

not only does Zoetron 'therapy' does not work, but FDA and Canadian authorities banned the advertisements and I think shut down the clinics due to false claims of Zoetron machine being able to cure any form of cancer.

When they examined the device it turned out that magnets they claimed are supposed to destroy the cancer cells are like 100 times weaker than those used for MRI imaging - magnets this weak literally can't do anything to any cell, let alone target specifically cancer cells and completely destroy them. It's a scam.

Zoetron NEVER claimed to cure cancer at all.
The clinics yes have shut down... but in the time it was up in running the therapy helped a lot of people.