I have been on Loestrin 24 BC pill 11 months, my cycles are regular. I am no longer taking the BC pill. I finished the last pack/ active pill on November 26th and I started my period the 28th.

Dec 4th I had unprotected sex by pull out method and took the Plan B one step Dec 5th. On Dec 8th I started moderate to heavy bleeding and it lasted a week then stopped for one day and continued heavy until Dec 23rd. Should I expect my next period on Jan 20th? Meanwhile, I have tender breasts and sensitive nipples that seem to burn and hurt. Could I be preg? And if I could be when should I take a test?

This is just your body coming down from the hormones the BC has to offer if you are a week late on this upcoming period I would worry about taking a test as of right now I wouldn't stress about it.

Update since no one updates these things.... I was not pregnant! Yay! I did receive my next period about 4 days before it was supposed to start and my period lasted 8 days when normally it only lasts about 3-4days. Hopefully my next cycle will be normal, so it was all due to the EC pill. Good luck everyone.