Im 29 year old male and maintain a high level of physical fitness. the last few weeks ive been to the doctors complaining of a right tesicle ache, on the doctor checking he has found no lumps or anything that is wrong apart from a cyst which he explained can be normal in men, and as it is not attatched to anything not to worry as it is no bigger than a pea. However I still get an aching sensation in my right testicle on and off and have been back 3 times sinse and still nothing.. this is driving me insane as I no theres something there, as I would no more than anyone if I didnt feel 100%, it is effecting my mood and my whole life at he moment as I cant stop thinking about it everyday, and i work offshore so I cant stop thinking what if I need to get to a doctor to catch this thing early like it says about serious things and I cant as I would have to wait 2 weeks till im home onshore..like I said driving me insane

Hey,
Just to let you know... I'm dealing with the same thing; I'm 39 & have had this for 1 year +. Only thing a urologist offered was surgery to remove the 2 small cysts I have. Says they not necessarily harmful; it's up to me what I want to do. Discomfort comes and goes throughout the year. I see you wrote this in the Spring; hope you have found an answer by now. Cheers.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, SO THERE MUST BE QUITE A FEW OUT THERE. HAVEN'T BEEN TO A DOCTOR YET, BUT AM GETTING VERY NERVOUS ABOUT IT. HAVE HEARD THAT'S IT'S COMMON, BUT IT STILL WORRIES A PERSON WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS POPS UP. LIKE, WHERE DID IT COME FROM AND WHAT CAUSES IT. I GUESS I'LL FINALLY BREAK DOWN AND GO TO GET IT CHECKED, BUT IT IS EMBERRASSING.