Couldn't find what you looking for?


Hey, im 18 and have noticed a testicle lump in my scrotum about 2 years ago. I was never too worried about it and figured it was a cyst because it was not attatched to the testicle itself, and seemed to be attatched by a cord/string on top of the epidydimus. I can actually lift the lump off the ball and pinch it in between my fingers, with room in between the lump and the ball, but it cant move outside of a radius cause of some kind of string. I get dull aches sometimes, and have recently felt a lump that seems to be attatched to the testicle itself right below the one i just described, its right next to it and seems like its in the crease of where the epidydimus and testicle meet, i dont know if it has something to do with the other but im kinda freaked out. So the one is free from the testicle while the other is attatched and its hard to tell whether its on the epidydimus or testicle, because its right where they connect. Does anyone have any idea what they could be? I know i should go to the doctor but i just want opinions for myself before. What kind of lumps could be like this and cause a dull ache sometimes? Thanks


It sounds like a cyst or spermatocele. It could also be a varicocele, although its shape would be longer and more worm-like. They could cause aches and pains, and they can also enlarge and put pressure on the testicle due to lack of space. It doesn't sound like cancer, as that would be a hard, painless lump on the testicle itself. You'd definitely feel the difference between a squishy lump and a hard, calcified lump. See your GP and get an ultrasound to get a real diagnosis. After that, you may want to discuss this with a urologist.