Im a 25 year old male almost 26.So I'll try and not drag this out too much I just need a little positivity to keep me calm before I go to the dr this week .when I was 8 years old right after my grandpa passed away of cancer I noticed what felt like a lump above my testicle. I kept it to myself until now .told my wife and made an appointment my anxiety subsided when I realized there is absolutely no lumps or anything on the actual testicle .and now all these years later the little figure I though was a lump is much smaller and not really a lump just feels like a harder part of the epydmous.ive read that cancer is on the actual testicle .but with this situation the "lump"getting smaller and bit on the ball and 17 years later is it it easy to say it may be a speractocele ?im still going to the dr but I just need an opinion thank you !

Its great you're seeing a Dr. about it. Its not likely to be anything serious after all these years and no ill affects yet. Men can have a small hard dead tissue spot on the very end of their epididymis that is a shriveled up organ from embryo times that would have developed into a female sex organ if his genetics had been female, like nipples on males. There on male chests but inactive in all males. Also most men and boys do have various irregularities from hits and past injuries to their testicles and tesicle cords and scrotums. Usually just harmless scars from daily life with your nads hanging out there and so vulnerable all your life in a thin sack for their only protection. Its normal in most males to have a few past battle scars from life. Just ask your Dr. but not much to worry about after all this time.