for the last few months I have been having tiny pieces of stuff in my stool that looks like little peanuts (tiny tiny) so i started exmining my stool with gloves and I am finding large spongy like stuff.  Some looks like a llittle spit ball of paper with brown strings attatched, also I am finding very large sacs with strings attatched and sacs.  Also I am finding little fluid filled sacs that look like what an orange is made up of.  I have been to the doctor and gave 3 stool sample which were said to be normal.. This is scaring me and tearing me apart mentally.  Nothing I find online is helping and this forum is my last resort.  Please help me if you can but if you have no idea then please dont bother posting "i dont know go see a doctor" because believe me...I AM... I have pictures but I dont know how to post them on here :R !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, my first thought were intestinal worms, especially when you mentioned fluid filled sacs. Tests for parasites are often negative, so parasites do not necessary appear in every single stool.

My second thought was fat malabsorption - those chunks could be pieces of fat that was not absorbed in the small intestine due to a celiac disease, gallbladder, liver or pancreatic disorder.

Then I found this thread, where several people describe the spongy pieces in their stool, mostly after taking some pills (in capsules).

Did you ever find out what was going on. My daughter has had the fluid filled sacs lately. Not sure what to think of it.

OMG.my 2 year granddaughter has the same thing ...little fluid filled sacs that resemble an orange/grapefruit pulp.many of them in the lastest poop this weekend..test results came back negative for parasites but this morning her pediatrtion is dumbfounded as to what this could be..my daughter took the poop to show her and she has no ideal what it is...so its being tested under microscope today.and hopefully we get some results..she has no fever or any symtoms at all to this day.PLEASE HELP WITH ANY INFO!!!

I know this post is over a year old but any info you could give would be appreciated!!!

Did anyone ever find out what this is??? After my 2 year old son's 2nd day of daycare, i changed his pull up and he had the same fluid filled sacs resembling something that came from an orange or citrus fruit in his stool. I have searched the internet and cant find anything! It doesnt look like a worm, could be a parasite but dont see any picutres that look like it. I am very worried and of course I am taking him to the Dr. but office hours have ended and I'm very concerned.

Have you ever considered that it looks like oranges because it is the oranges? My little girls gets this when she eats oranges. Her little body just can't break down all the little "orange sacs".

I noticed the same thing in my one evening after working in the yard and garage all day. I was a little freaked out when I saw all theset little elongated slightly orange colored things flooring in the toilet. The stool was quite runny and watery and was a surprise since I had no recent issues with abnormal stool. I had a cup of coffee that morning, a chicken bacon ranch sandwich at Dunkin Donuts with a cold coffee for lunch. Had some pretzels and humus around 2pm and a bunch of grape fruit later in the afternoon when I came in to cool off. 3-4 hours later a little tummy ache and a bunch of floating in my toilet. Had to be the grapefruit !!!

I know this is old but any chance u could tell me what the doctor said as i am experiencing this today with my 2 year old daughter????

Hello! My three year old daughter is experiencing these sac looking objects in her stool also! She has been eating Oranges so I don't know if this is a result or something more. Please let me know what you have foundout. I will be taking her for a visit with her pediatrician in the AM

I was just thinking the same thing because my little has been eating a lot of oranges for aboutique 1 1/2 weeks now and just noticed thelse in her stool today. I thought worms but got to looking at it. I know this is so gross but got a wipe and went to pick it up and it popped. So so gross.lol

Omg thank you!!! My 2yo daughter had this today and I couldn't think of anything she had had and then I remembered she had a whole mandarin at breakfast. So Rea leaves now :D

so true. i also found one this morning in the stool of my 2yr old-son. after reading this comment, yeah, i realized that it was my baby's first time yeaterday to like orange fruit so yes, it was an oranger pulp.

Try probiotics the little sacs are probably orange or grapefruit that aren't being broken down

Ditto! Freaked out with my 1 yr old sons poop this morning. Had all the poppable inside of an orange looking oval beads almost. This is the only forum I found on it. He had a lot of manadarin oranges last night at dinner. Thank y’all!!