I am a pretty clean person, except one day my neighbor stopped by and used my bathroom. After she left, I sanitized the seat, but did not think enough to cleaning the bowl. I used the bathroom behind her and some water splashed up hitting my vaginal area. I laid down for bed that evening and felt a deep itching with slight pressure sensation and slightly sore aroung the vaginal lips. It made you want to scratch for dear life, so instead I rubbed it gently and checked myself with a mirrow and didn't see anthing unusual. I decided to use some vaseline to soothe the itching. Day 3 I decided to use some antibiotic gel. 5 day's later I'm still experiencing the problem, but not as severe. Day 2 and 3 was the worst. The night of day 4 it seemed to be getting a better, but now day 5....the itching seemed deeper inside the vaginal hole, but the lips are not as sore as before. Is there a way to get around this without visiting the doctor? No health insurance and I don;t have sex.

Do you feel a weird lumpy/squishy thing blocking the hole??? I have that...and a horrible itch deep inside!? email me please.

you did contract a bacteria from that water. Bacteria feeds in moist area and some bacteria are stubborn. You'll have to take antibiotics and after the dose is finished eat yogurt for 2 weeks 2 times daily. Yogurt has good bacteria that kills the bad ones. If that doesn't help, consult your gyne, you'll have to get a pap smear and bloodwork done to determine if the condition is more severe than I thought. Feel better!