I had sex last week with this guy for the first time, it was unprotected. After we had sex I noticed I was getting signs of a Bacteria or yeast infection or the my hp levels were off. I was itching down there from time to time and had a yellowish discharge coming out. A few days passed and it seemed to be kind of going away still itchy though. Two nights ago we do it again, this time the itching got so much worse! I literally can't stop itching it every other minute. Now my inside lips are red and swollen and constantly Itching. I also have a kind of Milky colored watery discharge but It has no odor at all. It itches so bad I woke up three different times last night. And yesterday I just started noticing little bumps that hurt but itch also. Idk if they are they're from how much I've been itching or what? I try not to touch it but it's such torture! They're on the sry inside of my lips. And there's one bump on the outside but that one doesn't hurt as much as the others. Mostly when I touch them. I put cold water on it and that helps for a short period of time. It's Sunday and I probably won't be able to get to a dr later in the week due to work. I hope it's not a disease or std, I've read some things on line that my symptoms match herpes but I've also read my symptoms match a serious yeast infection. I didn't get a fever or anything like the herpes symptoms say.. So I hope it's a yeast infection and if so what can I so until I see a doctor to temporarily make this go away?! I won't survive work like this and I just started this job! Please help!!

This has happened to me before you definitely have a yeast infection because you said ur discharge was yellow and the excessive itching could be from trichomoniasis both can be cured . And when yu do go to the doctor make sure yu take your partner with you !