HELP!!!!!! i has sex with a guy on the 24 of may. then on the 30th of may i masturbated. the following morning, i noticed that my clitoris and surrounding 'lips' were very irritated. it was almost unbearable itching, and burning. the smell of my vaginal area changed for one day. the following days were the worst. i stopped scratching and used baby oil with aloe and Vitamin E to help soothe the itching. it helped a little. then i soaked in a salty bath solution to ease the buring and itchin also. after that, my clitoris stopped itching, but my lips still are irritated. i kno the boy couldnt have given me anything, b/c he was a virgin ( i kno this for sure). but i dunno wat this could be. then i noticed a little skin peeling around the vaginal area, just below the lips and on the sides. last night, i couldnt bear the itching sensation while in the shower. i had to scratch and when i did, my lips began to swell and you could see my pores swelling also. i am going to stop puttin baby oil down there (to see if this worsens or gets better) but i dont kno what it is. can anyone help me? PLEASE!!!!

sounds like you have a classic yeast infection, go to the doctor to make sure, If thats what it is it is a easy fix. also eat lots of yogurt.

thank you so much, i went to the doctor today, but i have to go back in about another month, so they can take tests and stuff or what not, but thank you so much.

I'm sure your doctor told you not to but baby oil down there, if not, QUIT! If you didn't have a yeast infection to start with you probably do now because of the baby oil. The less you do in that area the better. Wash, dry and wear cotton underwear. Even wearing a panty liner every day can cause irritation and infections due to paper fiber.

I agree with the earlier post, yes eating plently of yougart is good for you with a yeast infection of any kind around the vaginal area I always use natural yougart in placement of cream. It helps stop the itching, the cooling effect eases the discomfort and burning sensational and it provides you with friendly bacteria.

Hope this helps.

I am having the same problem What did your doctor say. I have went to may doctors and they all say that I am fine. I feel like a freak. I want to be normal again

You all sound like you've got thrush, passed on through sex. Even virgins get thrush .

Don't use baby oil. Did you by any chance use a personal lubricant. Could be an allergy to Paraben. More people are allergic than you would think. Baby oil usually contains Paraben. You should have allergy testing done.