I've noticed itching severely the pAst week. I'm not swollen down there or anything but I notice even just during 'foreplay' It feels a little uncomfortable and almost raw... I've never had an std or yeast infection or itching more than a couple days. Any ideas on what it could be and if it is a yeast infection how can I cure it?

Yeast infection is quite possible, especially when it comes with ithing. Go to visit doctors and get it tested. If you do have one, you'll get prescriptions. Herbal medicine called SPAM could also be a good option since herbs are more natural and can always get infection treated more completly but without carrying drug resistence and side effects. You can also actually apply yogurt (plain yogurt only) to the affective area. Yogurt will bring back the balance of good and bad bacteria. Eating a few cups a day will help, but you can also apply it directly by inserting a yogurt soaked tampon for about an hour. Hope it helps!

Exactly sounds like a yeast infection to me. 

Women with yeast infection may develop any one or all these symptoms including:

Pain/itch/burning at vulva area

Pain/itch/burning in vagina

Pain during intercourse and/or urination

Cottage cheese like vaginal discharge

Swelling and pain around the vulva

You can actually apply yogurt (plain yogurt only) to the affective area. Yogurt will bring back the balance of good and bad bacteria. Eating a few cups a day will help, but you can also apply it directly by inserting a yogurt soaked tampon for about an hour. And also, do not hesitate to see a doctor, you need prescriptions. Herbal medicine called SPAM would also be a good option, you may google it and have a look. Hope it helps!