I had Taken Morning Pill 1 day before my period and instead of having periods on 14th Jan , I had on 24th Jan after that I again had Intercourse on 6th Feb and took Morning Pill and than again did sex on 24th feb and took Morning Pill again now there is no Periods still.I am too much worried.

Hi guest,

STOP TAKING THE MORNING AFTER PILL!!!

ECP's are  NOT meant to be used more than once per cycle.  Use another form of birth control.  ECP's are also NOT as effective as other means of protection. 

It is unlikely you are pregnant.  Having your next SEVERAL periods early or late is a normal side effect.  With the frequency at which you have been taking the pill you CAN expect to have severe side effects.

Good luck.

Can I take more than once a month ?? and what will be the other Forms can You Suggest me Kindly as my BF don't have any knowledge of it

No. Do not take them more than once a month. Even then, they are NOT as effective as a condom, daily birth control, an IUD, or other forms of birth control.

I only had sex at max 4 times a month at different weeks Daily Birth control doesn't suit me as I have to at them daily

Then use a condom.
It is NOT SAFE to use emergency contraceptives as often as you are. They contain VERY large doses of hormones. It can lead to blood clots or other problems.