I took the morning after pill like 1 month earlier on the 4th of december 12 hours later i took the second dose of the pills but with soda and it all melt in my mouth before i had to swollow it ,and i had sex after that like the second week unprotected but my boyfriend tried the pull out method. between those two weeks i was feeling the effects of the morning after pill could i still end up pregnant.

Soda does cause pills to dissolve, so it is okay..

The problem is this.. The morning after pill is ONLY good for ONE SEX ACT.. It does not protect you for one whole month, only the one sexual act you had.

i had sex with my boyfriend 2 days before i was due on and the condom split and we didnt realise untill after we had, had sex. i took the morning after pill around 18 hours after but now my period still hasnt come, im worried i could be pregnant, my boyfriend is now textin me every five minits because he is worried and it makes me even more worried.
How often does the morniong after pill effect periods?
How effective is the morning after pill?
How will i no for sure that the morning after pill has worked and if im pregnant or not ?

2 days before you are due on your period, you cannot get pregnant, the egg is long gone that would have had to get fertilized.

PLAN B WILL make your periods later than usual when you take them so close to your period.

HAVE you considered regular brith control use? PLAN B is a much higher dose of hormones than is in regular BC pills.