it was a month ago i had sex with this guy so i wouldnt suppose to start my period until now, but 2 weeks ago i went with the guy again and we had sex a few times that night, so the next day i went and got the morning after pill! could i still be pregnant? because apparently it kills everything inside you! but ive been missed my period now, and im on the pill but tend to forget to that them all the time but always had my periods regular on the same day even by missing a few but no signs of it starting!

Hi:
There is always a 1% chance of pregnancy, even with BC. If you tend to miss taking pills, you increase your chances of becoming pregnant. In addition, the morning after pill is less effective, but still effective. If you are concerned, take the test. You don't have to worry so much, because answers are available to you. Try to relax and look for answers. Once you have them, you can plan from there. I hope you will do this soon. I wish you the best. Please let us know how you are doing.

When you take plan B it also induces a period so maybe you're late because your menstrual cycle is a little confused now? I would definitely advise taking a pregnancy test but try to stay as calm as possible because your body may be just a little confused after using the Plan B.

Well if you had plan b that you are not pregnant. You have misted your period because you have taken the pill and it has messed up you hormones a little bit. So you will probably need to wait one more month to get your normal period. and be careful about sex, use a condom and protect yourself.

I agree with what other people have posted here. It seems to me that you're progressing pretty normally considering everything that has happened so just stay the course for now. If things start to get worse or if you start missing periods or something again, you may want to consider talking to a doctor. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

It has been a while since your post so I hope that you have an answer regarding pregnancy. I hope that you got the results that you were looking for. If now, please let us know how you are doing so that we can be supportive to you. Your situation is one that we hear about a lot on this site. Your experience will help a lot of women. Please let us know what you found out and how you are doing.

I am not hearing back from you. What was the verdict? Is everything ok. I'd like to know that you are doing ok, or I'd like to be able to offer support and advice if things are difficult for you right now. Please post an update so that I will know what's going on with you. Whatever is happening, you have to believe that things will work out for the best, even if it doesn't seem like it right now. I hope that you will update me soon.