Hello Sir/Madam,

This is Rahul form Pune. Recently i got married. My age is 25 & my wife is of 22. We had been to Honeymoon. I had sex on 26th December night & 27th too by wearing condom. I ejeculated in condom itself, but after removing my pennis from her vegina i saw a white gel on 27th(may be sperm) ouside the condom which i wore, i dont know whether the condom got teared or its her sperm, but i am bit worried, I dont want to have child soo early. She finished with her period 2 days back of having sex(24th Dec). As i dont want the child,so she took I-pill on 28th December(within 24 hrs of having sex). So still are there any chances that she get pregnant or she is normal ? Are there any chances that period can get delayed due to I-pill ?   One more thing she got little bit stomach pain after having sex, but now she is fine, is there anything need to worry ?

Please suggest& guide us...

Hi Urrahulw,

Congratulations on your marriage.

The white "gel" you saw could also be from her bodily fluids.  

The I-pill is very effective within 72 hours, so it is unlikely she'll get pregnant.  It can however, delay her next FEW periods.  They can be early or later than normal and also heavier or lighter.  These are common side effects.

Stomach pain after sex can be normal.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for your quick reply.. I have one more question:- What needs to be done if the period delayed by more than one week of her normal period ?

She can test anytime now, since this was in December.

You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex to take a home pregnancy test. The results should be accurate. Be sure that she uses her very first morning urine - wakeup urine - for the best results.

Good luck.