I am now 19 Its my first time being off the deop shot. I was due for my shot when I went to jail and I never got it. I am 5 months late and I as of Feb just started it. I am having my period every week with about 2 days inbetween. I am engaged and we are hoping to have a baby. I dont know how long it will take my body to rejust. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process. We are willing to do anything. 

Hi Sarah, l have never been on Depo but l know it can take up to a year for the body to re-adjust there seems to be nothing to help the adjustment go any faster except time. All l can recommend is the little things you can do for yourself eat fruit and veg, take milk every day, do gentle exercise everyday, eat oily fish and red meat for the proteins make sure you have the right amount of daily vitamins it will all help your body heal. Some women have become pregnant while their periods were still erratic due to using Depo so don't think that because your cycle is all over the place that you cannot get pregnant because you can perhaps taking your temperature would help you, at your highest point you are most fertile, good luck hun.