Hi. I am a 19 year old guy and I heard that Dexamphetamines are illegal drugs. Now I see that it is a prescription drug but I don't know what is it used for. Usually I am very adept on drugs. So anything you can tell me about it, will have a use for me. How does it look like?

Dexamphetamines are stimulants used for Narcolepsy and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). It is a good med for people with ADHD and it can really improve their life, and improve their interactions with other people. They are the small white tablets with D5 marked on it. It's illegal without prescription and there is a list of possible side effects due to the longer use: headaches, nausea and vomiting, dizziness, abdominal pains, blurred vision, weight loss, insomnia, nightmares, and others.

seriously you would only want to know about the drug if you wanted it. And to know what it looks like. Hello. Seriously. OMG.