I am obese since my childhood and I had been fighting my obesity in many different ways. Various low-calorie diets, liquid food, starving, blood type diet etc. and none seem to make any real difference to me. Then somebody mentioned meth, and I was reluctant to accept it although I am wondering for what can amphetamine salts be used for?

Meth or amphetamine salts are used in composite medication for “diet control”. Dextroamphetamine/Amphetamine is composite medication which has been around for more than twenty years that goes by a new commercial name Adderall. These salts were also used for a medication known as Obetrol. The limited usefulness of amphetamine should be weighed against possible risks.

The main use of amphetamine salts is treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It will help many with ADHD to stay focused and to control behavior problems. It is also used for treatment of sleep disorder, narcolepsy to be precise. The thing that many people mention amphetamine salts and weight loss is because weight loss is one of the side effects of amphetamine salts. If you ask your doctor about this medication he will tell you to be cautious about weight. Pregnant women are not advised to use this because it may even cause them to have low birth weight that might be very problematic for the baby.
I hope that this cleared few things.
Good luck.