Hello. My son has just been diagnosed with some behavior disorder called ADHD or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
I can't really describe how shattered I was when I heard about this and because of the fact that one seven year old boy can be diagnosed with such a serious diagnosis.
Anyway, doctor told me it is very common and that my son will soon feel better. He prescribed him some Metadane and told me I should take him again in two weeks and we’ll see are there any improvements. What should we expect from this drug?

Well, I'm very sorry that your little son has been diagnosed with this ADHD but you must know that in most cases this disorder hits kids his age and that there is nothing uncommon in all that. Like your doctor told you- soon your son will be better.
This drug is central nervous system stimulant and it is one of the best drugs for relieving symptoms of ADHD, narcolepsy and many other conditions. It works by increasing attention in children who are overactive and cannot concentrate for very long time. Most common side effects are fast heartbeat and increased blood pressure and that’s all! I hope your son will soon feel better!