Hello I am new here and I have read quite a few of your posts and I can relate to all of you. I have been sick most of my life with mental health issues.. I was given Valium from first grade through third grade it started there. Was never diagnosed with anything as far as I can tell my Mother would never talk to me about it.. I started sleep walking at age 5 had night terrors all my life and I still sleep walk. I was diagnosed as Bipolar and OCD around age 16 along with borderline personality disorder. I had a sleep test done and I am an insomniac I go days with only a few min here and there... about age 20 I was told I have an acute anxiety and just a few months ago I was told I have PTSS.. Now you would think with all this sh*t I have going on I would get some help.. NOPE..... Because of the chock hold the DEA has on the doctors I cant get the meds I used to take that helped me.. So now I am a human lab rat .. My anxiety is so high I cant breath most of the time I feel like I am choking and my heart pounds so hard I hear it in my ears.. I don't know what to do anymore.

So I am hoping that maybe some of you can give me the 411 on meds you have taken that have helped you. I have been fighting with doctors here to help me.. The latest drug is Citalopram 20 MG once a day.. anyone else taking this or has in the past?  I found this site because I was told that Adderall had been very helpful I read on here that some of you really got good results using this? Also was told maybe Ritalin might help... any thoughts experiences???  I am open here for discussion Thank You..

hi kataramoon im male i been diagnose with major depression and anxiety disorder .iv had this since i was about 18 yr old i take trazadon welburtin and buspar iwas also on ativan but dont take that any more i dont take any of the drugs you take but mine has really help .throughout the years is your name kataramoon ? how are you doing now?.......louis