within 3 months, i had sex with 3 guys, two of which i did not use a condom with. after the 3 months, i started seeing my current boyfriend. i went to get checked at the clinic, and everything came back negative. at this time, i was only having sex with my boyfriend. a week later after getting tested, i noticed changes down there, which i thought was a yeast infection, but taking no chances, went to get checked again and was diagnosted with chlamydia. could it have been 'sleeping' from another previous partner, or did my boyfriend cheat on me and gave it to me? he obviously claims he didn't......help!!!

It is possible that the std didn't show up at the time you went to the clinic to get checked the first time.  So its possible that you already had it but it is possible that your boyfriend gave it to you.  Honey don't always believe your boyfriend.  My husband and I split up and I ended up getting it from someone else.  I got tested and took the meds.  After getting back with my husband 6 months later I got it again and I didn't sleep with anyone else after the first time.  He says he didn't cheat.  The doctor told me that guys can have it and they have no side effects or syptoms of it and that it comes and goes in guys cause the dry up (their penis).  Us girls don't always have symptoms either (At least I didn't) but since our vaginas stay moist its easier for us to get it.  If you go to the clinic and have it again, ask them for a refill on your prescription for meds that way your boyfriend can get treated also.  Take the meds at the same time that way it takes the same week with no sex.