Every month my period comes on the first saturday of the month, but this month it was different. My BF and I had some very rough sex (more than what we usually do, but not far from) on Tuesday 2 days before my period came on (Thursday). I was expecting my period to come on Saturday like it always does, and since I'm on Birth Control Pills the white pills always tell me when its close to my period to come on. And I start on my white pills on Wednesdays, but my period would always come on Saturday and go off Thursday (5 days). So my question is "Does having rough sex cause your period to come on early? or Does it mess up your cycle? 

One other thing that I forgot to mention was, does having rough sex cause you to have bad cramps when your period comes on? I've also been having that problem too with the bad cramps, every since Thursday when my period came on unsuspectedly.

In my personal experience, a sexual experience has enduced my period before its normal date AND caused me to have extremely bad pains. EXTREMELY.