Hi

I had sex with my bf  last year on the 26 December and  he did't use a condom and never inserted his penis inside me because my virgina was small .So he ejaculated down  my virgina and  i didn't felt his sperm in my virgina and we carried on using a condom that day.pill on the 28th December and now  i  am still waiting for my periods .i'm kinda stressed and  i know my periods myt be late beacause  i am stressed . can i take my pregnancy test now or still haveto wait for 2-3weeks?

Thank you

Hi Anonymous,

You still need to wait the 2-3 weeks.

When did you expect your period?  Having sex from about 10 days or so prior to your period it is unlikely that you'll get pregnant.  The egg isn't viable and you are at your lowest fertility.

The pill can make you late as well.

Hope it helps.

I am expecting them early January but i got a feeling that they will be late because i'm stressed plus da day on the 26th we made love using a condom .

Can any one explain what this may be to me and what I should do! Okay my cycle is always regular never late never early it comes on the 3rd of every month. My cycle length is 31 days ,the flow of my period is always a heavy flow I never experience cramps before during or after my period .November 3rd 2012 I had my last normal period it was heavy like always I had sex constantly with my boyfriend throughout the month unprotected so he find inside me just so happen my "period" came the 30th of november it was so light I used a thin panty liner and it hardly even filled that up I had extreme cramping it lasted maybe 3 days come mid December I had spotting for a hour or two after that I started having a white mucous discharge and that's still occurring ,I took a pregnancy test but it.came out.negative maybe I did it wrong or took it to early Idk but the 30th came around then the 31st and now the first still no period . May I be pregnant of what

Hi Guest,

When did you take the last pregnancy test?

I'd suggest you try it again. Use only your very first morning urine, wakeup urine, for the best results.

Good luck.

I took it on the 18th of December !!?