Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on last saturday and last sunday and last monday and thursday and friday. My last period was april 29th and have a 28 day cycle usually. I just came off my pill a week and a half before my last period. Ive only been on the pill since december. My boyfriends last girlfriend says she was infertile and they had a kid and found out the first 2 months of being together. I don't smoke or anything. I'm 21 and he's 25. Do I have a really high chance of being pregnant this month? I hear people have a hard time there first time. He did ejaculate in me each time too. I also had cramps this saturday and sunday night and today I just had a little bit of pain and pressure on and off, not sure if that means anything. It just feels like something is going on down there and i feel pregnant (that might sound weird). What were the cramps?? From not being on the pill or because i'm pregnant or ovulation?? Did anyone experience this before they found out they were pregnant? Do you think I am??

hi honey! It is extremely likely that you are pregnant! Your period was April 29th so you would be the most fertile on the 13, 14, 15th - highest time of ovulation! PLUS sperm can live upto about 7 days - but of course the shorter the time the stronger they are! NOW it is a waiting game! In the mean time start taking prenatal vitamins - IF you are pregnant these help with the baby's development! IF you aren't they increase your fertility substantially! Good luck and healht1 and please let me know how you make out OK?

I took a test on wednesday and it was negative and I was suppose to get my period today which is thursday and never got it, no cramps or anything.

Wait a few more days and then lets see if either your period comes on OR take another test! As it still might be too early too tell! OK

k its saturday night and still no period, i'm going to take a test monday if it doesn't come tomorrow. I'm really freaking out and scared :-(.

Sorry honey! I thought since you had the continual unprotected sex that you were trying to get pregnant?!!!

its monday and no period, do you think i'm pregnant then? I have no symptoms.

were you pregnant in the end?

Someone help me , my friend had unprotected sex January 13 , 2017 , she's already feeling sick . Is she pregnant?