My boyfriend and I had sex on 3/2/13 & he is pretty big down there. On 3/4/13 I noticed very light pink what I thought was spotting and thn the morning of 3/5 also. By tht evening there was nothing... We had sex again tht night 3/5 and after there was light bleeding... Actually it was just after sex whn I wiped I noticed it but nothing since thn... My period was due 3/12 and I'm always regular... I hvnt experienced any bleeding, spotting,or cramps and I usually hve cramps and my breasts ache right before my cycle could he hve changed my cycle because he is sooooooo big and it got kinda rough at one point.... Help???

Bleeding after sex is common when your with a man with a larger penis or when you have rough sex. I suggest adding a lubricant to help make sure your lubed up enough he will not rip or tear you. When he rips or tears you there is a chance of infections so keep the area as clean as possible. Did you have unprotected sex on the dates listed above? Being with a man with a large penis or having rough sex will not cause your period to be late. Have you started or stopped any medications? Have you taken off or put on a lot of weight recently? Have you started working out vigoriously? Have you been under a lot of stress lately? All of these could cause a late period. If your having unprotected sex there is also a chance of pregnancy. Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Thank you for your response we have started using lubrication. I haven't lost or gained a lot of weight recently. I've always been kinda thin. No extra stress... We did not use protection. I took a pregnancy test yesterday it was negative... I hope nothing is wrong. Im usually very good about keeping track of my cycle. Im going to test again in the morning.

i havent had sex till last month or so but snce last month ive had quite alot of rough sex and ive gained 5kg over like 2 months and i was under alot of stress the last month and im really late on my period. could this be a sign of pregnancy?

Me and my boyfriend have been having sex but we always use a condom and he always pulls out before he ejaculates anyway. We always check if there's a leak afterwards and there has never been one. My period was a couple days late last month and I got ill afterwards with a virus. I still have a cold so it might have delayed my ovulation. I have been under stress with university coursework and exams and moving flats but now my period was supposed to come on the 18th (according to my tracker app) and it still hasn't come. I had slight cramps but that was before my period was due so I thought it was my normal symptoms or else a chill in my kidneys as that night was very cold and I didn't wear enough layers. No abnormal discharge really or excessive discharge. No frequent need to urinate or any of the symptoms. My breasts aren't even tender to touch so I'm very confused! Please help!

I started in he want to have sex with me today and i am very light bleeding

I have rhe sams probksm but no cold